随着国际交流的日益增加,语言作为交流媒介在各民族之间的沟通过程中,扮演着越来越重要的角色,而英语也逐渐成为国际通用语。用人单位对中职毕业生的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。本站小编整理了关于英语对话口语,欢迎阅读!
关于英语对话口语篇一John: Good morning,.
早上好,李老师。
: Good morning,John.
早上好,约翰。
John: ,may I ask you a question?
李老师,我可以问你个问题么?
: is it?
好的,问吧。
John: How do you learn English so well?I think English is difficult!
你是怎么把英语学的这么好的?我觉得英语真难学!
: Well,English is just a language,don't be afraid of learn English for the exams,but I learn English for communicating with others.
英语只是一种语言,没什么可怕的。你为了考试才学英语,而我学英语为的是和他人交流。
John: I know what you mean,k you .I 'll try to change my mind.
我明白你的意思的,李老师。谢谢。我会试着改变我的想法的。
关于英语对话口语篇二dA 豆: I don't know how to communicate with my Parents.
我不知道如何跟我的父母沟通
陌生人: Why? They don't understand you ?
为什么?他们不理解你么
dA 豆: They always consider themselves as the center ! I can't stand it !
他们总是以自己为中心!我受不了这样!
陌生人: Maybe you should try to have a good talk with them.
也许你该试着和他们好好谈谈
关于英语对话口语篇三Dave: How many times do you brush your teeth every day,David?
你一天刷几次牙,大卫?
David: Once.
一次。
Dave: No wonder you often get a toothache,brush your teeth twice a day and don't eat too much candy.
难怪你老是牙疼。一天刷两次牙,还有别吃太多糖果。
David: OK,I will.
好,我会的。
关于英语对话口语篇四Ann: Did you know that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?
你知道奥巴马获得诺贝尔和平奖了吗?
Bob: Yes, the Nobel Committee must be crazy; they really made a wrong decision.
嗯,诺贝尔委员会一定是疯了,他们真是做错决定了。
Ann: Why?
为什么呢?
Bob: You know, no presidents can be a real pacifist; they can only focus on their own nation’s benefits.
你知道,没有哪个总统是真正的和平主义者的,他们只看重本国的利益。
Ann: Maybe you are right, but I think the Committee made a wise decision.
也许你是对的,但是我觉得诺贝尔委员会做了一个聪明的决定。
Bob: How did you get this conclusion?
你怎么会这么认为呢?
Ann: The Nobel Committee compelled Obama to be a pacifist by conferring the prize on him. So the world can be really peaceful.
诺贝尔委员会通过这个奖项迫使奥巴马成为和平主义者,这样世界就能真正和平了。
Bob: It is interesting. It seems that it’s Tripitaka’s Curse.
真有趣,听起来就像是三藏的紧箍咒。
Ann: Yes, the Nobel Peace Prize is an inhibiting magic phrase.
对啊,诺贝尔和平奖就是紧箍咒。
Bob: It looks like I should support the decision.
看来我应该支持这个决定了。
关于英语对话口语篇五Ann: Did you see the movie Children of Men?
你看过《人类之子》这部电影吗?
Lily: Yes, I watch it when it was first released in this country, but I don’t like it very much.
看过了,当它在中国首映时就看过了。但是我不怎么喜欢它。
Ann: Why, I think it’s a great movie.
为什么呢?我觉得它是部很棒的电影啊。
Lily: I don’t like movies that describe the dark side of the world. And the movie makes me feel despaired. It seems that the world is hopeless.
我不喜欢那种讲述世界黑暗面的电影。而且这部电影让我觉得很绝望,这世界好像都没希望了。
Ann: I don’t think so. I think it’s hopeful, and the baby is the hope. If it’s really hopeless, then the baby should never appear.
我可不这么认为,我觉得它是充满希望的,那个小孩就是希望。如果真的是没希望的话,那么那个小孩就不应该出现。
Lily: So you understand the point of the movie?
那么你是明白这部电影要讲什么咯?
Ann: Yeah, I think the movie wants to tell people that we should cherish and protect our Earth, or the end of the world would come very soon.
嗯,我觉得这部电影是想告诉人们要珍惜和保护我们的地球,否则世界末日很快就来临。
Lily: It sounds reasonable.
听起来还蛮有道理的。
Ann: I also quite appreciate the director’s excellent camera technique. The use of long take shows the good command of camera technique.
我也很欣赏导演高超的摄像技术。长镜头显示出了对摄影技术良好的掌控。
Lily: Yeah. Though I don’t like the movie very much, the camera technique is really shocking.
对啊,尽管我不是很喜欢这部电影,它的摄影技术确实很惊人。
看了“关于英语对话口语”的人还看了:
1.关于英语情景对话阅读
2.关于英语对话文章阅读
3.5人英文情景对话阅读
4.每日英语口语:关于留学的对话
5.关于英语对话练习材料阅读