关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话

英语社 人气:2.87W

能利用空闲,把它当成发展心灵的方法,并且热爱好的音乐、图书、戏剧、伴侣与谈话的人是谁呢?他们是世上最快乐的人。小编精心收集了关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话
  关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话1

AWow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.

哇,这真是太棒了。真高兴我们到这里来。太酷了。

BI always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.

我总是很喜欢滑雪。你知道,这是给酷人玩的酷游戏。跟我一起你也会变酷。

AHey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

嗨,看那边。那边好像有挺有趣的事。我们过去看看吧。

BSure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.

行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引更多的游客。

ASee that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

看那个。那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我做那个的。

BHey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

嗨,别那么可怜兮兮的了。这可是极限表演。否则他们还能做什么吸引游客啊?别大惊小怪了,我们好好看表演吧。

AYou are right. But what if the avalanche happened?

好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?

BThey are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.

他们个个都是经验丰富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他们被雪崩埋葬的可能性极小。

AAnyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?

不管怎样,这表演真是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄这么多雪到这里的?

BDon't you know that? Are you kidding me?

你难道不知道吗?你是在跟我开玩笑的吧?

AHey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.

嗨,不是每个人都像你那么幸运有一个当科学家的老爸的。

BSorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

对不起。这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。

ADo you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?

BIt's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.

那是有可能的。不过,这里的老板说过他们会尽可能避免污染。

AIt's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.

那还不错。好了,我们去滑雪吧。

BHere we go.

走喽!

  关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话2

AJohn, have you ever watched Beijing Opera?

你看过京剧吗?

BYes, I watched once.

是的,我看过一次。

AWhat do you think of it?

你觉得怎样?

BWell, honestly speaking, I went to watch it out of curiosity. I'd say it's really a special art form.

额,老实说,我是出于好奇才去看的。我想说,京剧真是一种特别的艺术形式。

AI couldn't agree more. Actually, I'm a Beijing Opera fan.

我再同意不过了。事实上,我是一名京剧粉丝。

BReally? Good for you.

真的吗?能这样不错。

  关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话3

AWhat are you doing?

你干什么呢?

BI'm just trying to complete today's crossword puzzle. Whenever I get the time, I like to do the crossword puzzles in the paper.

我正在玩今天报纸上的填字游戏.只要一有空,我就喜欢玩报纸上的填字游戏.

AYou really like brains that make you think, don't you?

你真是喜欢玩那种需要动脑子的益智游戏,没错吧?

BI guess you could say that. What kind of games do you like?

我就知道你会这么说.你喜欢玩什么类型的游戏?

AI guess the games I like the most are the ones that I'm good at!

只要是我能玩好的,我都喜欢.

BDoesn't everyone? Which games are those?

什么都行?都包括什么游戏呢?

AWell, I like to play darts. Whenever I go to a bar, I usually play for a few hours.

恩,我喜欢玩飞镖.每次一去酒吧,我都能晚上好几个钟头.

BDid you play a lot of games when you were little?

你小时候经常玩游戏吗?

AMy parents used to love to play checkers and dominoes. We used to have family tournaments every weekend.

我爸爸妈妈喜欢玩跳棋和多米诺骨牌.我们每周末都会组织家庭内部的比赛.

BDo you still like playing those games?

你现在还喜欢玩那些吗?

ANot at all. I never really did, to be honest. What about you? Did your family used to play games together?

不了,老实说,我从来都不是发自内心地喜欢.你呢?你们家里人过去一起玩游戏吗?

BEveryone in my family really enjoys playing card games.

我们家每个人都特别喜欢打扑克.

ASome of my friends play cards on the internet. Have you ever tried that?

我的很多朋友都上网打牌.你试过在网上玩吗?

BNo, I prefer to play with people I know.

没有,我还是比较喜欢和认识的人一起玩.

AHow about mah-jong?

麻将怎么样?

BIt's a popular game with some people, but I've never played it.

有些人很喜欢,不过我从来没玩过.

AI thought everyone in your country were experts at mah-jong!

我以为你们国家的人都是麻将高手.

BI hate to disappoint you, but unlike what most people think, we aren't all exactly the same!

我不想扫你的兴,不过其实并不像人们想象的那样,人和人还是有个体差异的.


看了“关于个人兴趣爱好的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于7个人的英语对话

2.关于6个人的英语对话

3.关于经典的英语对话精选

4.谈论爱好实用英语对话

5.两人英语对话短文及翻译精选