电影口语任你学 第32期:肖申克的救赎 The Shawshank Redemption

英语社 人气:1.5W

I suppose I could set it up for you.

电影口语任你学 第32期:肖申克的救赎 The Shawshank Redemption
我想我能帮你。

That would save you some money. You get the forms, I'll prepare ly free of charge. I'd only ask three beers apiece for each of my coworkers.

那你就能省点钱,我帮你填好文件……几乎是免费的,我只要求给每个同事三瓶啤酒。

A man working outdoors feels more like a he can have a bottle of suds. That's only my .

一个户外工作的人能有啤酒喝的话……会感觉更像一个男人,那是我的意见……长官!

I killed her, Red. I didn't pull the trigger, but I drove her away. That's why she died, because of me, the way I am.

我杀了她,瑞德。虽然不是我开的枪,但是是我把她赶走的。她是因我而死的,因为我对她的态度

That don't make you a murderer. Bad husband, maybe. Feel bad about it if you want, but you didn't pull the trigger.

那不能判你谋杀的,只能说是坏丈夫。你可以为此难过,但枪不是你开的。

No, I didn't. Somebody else did. And I wound up in here.

不是我杀的,是别人干的,我在这里做了替死鬼。

Bad luck, I guess. It floats around. It's got to land on somebody. It was my turn, that's all.

运气不好,我想。霉运到处漂浮,总要有人承受的,刚巧轮到我罢了。

I was in the path of the tornado.

我刚好碰上了它。

I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has. Think you'll ever get out of here?

我只是没有想到会这么久。想过你有一天能出去吗?

Me? Yeah. One day. When I got a long, white beard and two or three marbles rolling around upstairs.

到我头发花白,头晕眼花的时候。