美语情景对话 第1237期:What can you cook? 你会烹饪什么食物?

英语社 人气:1.47W

Nana: So CleAnn what can you cook?

纳纳:克里安,你会做饭吗?

CleAnn: Well Nana I can actually cook almost anything. I can cook easy stuff like rice and beans and peas to probably more difficult stuff like certain types of meat. I can bake, I fry, I can make vegetables, actually I make very good pies. We have a food in Trinidad and Tobago we call macaroni pie which is very delicious.

克里安:纳纳,可以说我什么都会做。我可以做米饭、豆类和豌豆这种简单的食物,也会做特定的肉菜等比较难做的菜。我会烘焙、会炒菜,我可以做蔬菜,实际上我很擅长做馅饼。我们特立尼达和多巴哥有道美食——通心粉馅饼,那非常好吃。

Nana: Sounds nice.

纳纳:听起来不错。

CleAnn: With lots of melted cheese.

克里安:里面有很多融化了的奶酪。

Nana: Sounds really nice.

纳纳:听起来太好了。

CleAnn: What can you cook though?

克里安:那你会烹饪什么食物?

Nana: It's sad though, I can only cook one thing, it's called stew, Ghanaian stew, tomato stew.

纳纳:不幸的是,我只会做一道菜,就是炖菜,加纳炖菜,蕃茄味炖菜。

CleAnn: What is it made of, just tomatoes?

克里安:那是用什么做的?只有番茄吗?

Nana: Just tomatoes, onions, basically vegetables and probably I will consider myself a good chef because I can also cook rice.

纳纳:基本上就是番茄、洋葱和蔬菜,我可能会认为自己是一名优秀的厨师,因为我还会做米饭。

CleAnn: So you can cook rice and stew and you're a good chef?

克里安:你会做米饭和炖菜,所以你就是好厨师了?

Nana: Yeah.

纳纳:对。

CleAnn: OK, that's very interesting.

克里安:好吧,这很有意思。

美语情景对话 第1237期:What can you cook? 你会烹饪什么食物?

译文属仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载