银行英语随身学存钱与利息

英语社 人气:1.42W

存钱对中国的老百姓来说可是一件很重要的事,似乎只有把钱存在银行里,才能感到安心。这次我们就来看看有关存钱与利息的表达。接下来,小编给大家准备了银行英语随身学存钱与利息,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

银行英语随身学存钱与利息

How much do you want to deposit with us?

存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你想在户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?

你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name and your account number?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名和帐号。

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

What's the interest rate for the savings1 account?

存款利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款有利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

年利率是多少?

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

Notes:

account number 帐号

depositor 存户

pay-in slip 存款单

deposit form 存款单

banding machine 自动存取机

deposit receipt 存款收据

private deposits 私人存款

certificate of deposit 存单

deposit book, passbook 存折

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

  扩展:商务介绍回答问候用语和不合适用语

1、下面是有人向你问候或是介绍你时的回答用语:

How are you? I’m good /I’m fine, thank you.

I’m happy to meet you. I’m glad/happy to meet you too.

It’s a pleasure to meet you. The pleasure’s all mine.

How are you doing? I’m doing fine/well/very well, thank you.

2、在绝大多数的商务场合,下面的词语不合适,因为太夸张了:Highly, extremely, exceedingly, greatly, overjoyed, ecstatic, wonderful, thrilled, charmed, elated, enchanted1, lovely。

3、以下的单词要避免使用,因为它们很容易造成误解:Anxious (显得过于热心) ,Content (显得自满和安逸) 。

4、下面的表达显得有些多余和过于华丽: on cloud nine tickled2 pink /in seventh heaven cool, groovy, fantastic。

5、下面的词被认为是不够积极或是不够肯定的回答: Fair, so so, all right, okay/OK 。