关于旅游英语对话练习

英语社 人气:2.35W

旅游英语是为培养高素质旅游从业人员和管理人员的必修课程。小编精心收集了关于旅游英语对话练习,供大家欣赏学习!

关于旅游英语对话练习
  关于旅游英语对话练习1

Bob: Look, what a beautiful Island, let’s go and have a look.

看,那小岛真美啊。我们过去看看吧。

Nana: Good idea.

主意不错

Bob: (After arriving) Why is there nobody here?

(到达后)这怎么没人啊。

Nana: Yeah, maybe there is a mysterious activity today.

对哦,或许今天有什么神秘活动?

Bob: Maybe. I don't care it, let’s enjoy ourselves.

或许吧,不管了,我们先玩吧……

Nana: (Till 7:00PM) Nana, the wind is blowing harder and harder.

(晚上7点)鲍勃,天气有点不对,刮大风了。

Bob: Ah,my god, I forgot something.

啊!我的天!我忘了件事

Nana: What happened?

怎么啦?

Bob: I forgot that the weather forecast said there would be a typhoon today.

我忘了,今天天气预报说有台风登入。

Nana: What should we do now? I am e is nobody here, let’s leave it to chance.

那怎么办,我很害怕,四处又没人,我们听天由命吧。

Bob: Don’t worry, we have cellphone, we can turn to others through it.

别担心,我们还有手机可以求救啊。

  关于旅游英语对话练习2

Ann: Where are we now?

我们现在在哪里呢?

Lily: Let me see. are in Wuhan now. Look, this long bridge is the Yangtze Bridge. And the tower over there is Yellow Crane Tower.

让我想想。我们现在在武汉了,看,这座桥是武汉长江大桥,那座塔是黄鹤楼。

Ann: How do you.know that? You are the first time to China as me.

你是怎么知道的。你跟我一样是第一次来到中国。

Lily: At first, I am not you. We are travelling independently, so before we came to China, I had found some information about the cities we would visit.

首先,我不是你,我们是自助旅行,所以在我们来到中国之前,我已经在网上查了一些我们即将要去的城市的信息。

Ann: Oh, that is great. I worried that we would get lost.

哦,太好了。我还担心我们会迷路呢。

Lily: Do you want to visit Yellow Crane tower. I read in the Internet that the tower is a good place to visit and there are many famous Chinese poems which are wrote about it.

你想去黄鹤楼看看吗?网上说那是一个游览的好地方,还有很多中国有名的诗是描述它的。

Ann: Is that OK? We don’t have enough time to Yunnan.

这样好吗?我们没有足够的时间去云南了。

Lily: It doesn’t matter. We can go to Yunnan next time. We are independent.

没关系的。我们可以下次再去云南啊,我们是自助的。

Ann: Great. I am greatly interested in the architectural construction of Chinese tower.

太棒了。我一直对中国塔的建筑结构有很大兴趣。

Lily: OK. We can get off at next stop.

好,那我们下一个站下吧。

  关于旅游英语对话练习3

导游: Hello.

你好。

接线员: Hello, this is Beijing Hotel, can I help you?

你好,北京旅店,我能为你做点什么吗?

导游: I’m a guide from Hong Kong Huanqiu travel agency. I want to book some room at you hotel. Is there a discount for company booking?

我是香港环球旅行社的导游,我想在你们酒店定几间房,团体预定房间可以打折扣吗?

接线员: I should know how many people you have.

我得知道你们有多少人。

导游: There are 30 people.

十个

接线员: OK, lowest discount is 7.5.

好的,恩,最低折扣是7.5折。

导游: This number is higher than I thought before.

这个数字比我想象的要高。

接线员: Sorry, but could I know how long will you stay here?

不好意思,但是我能知道你们要呆多久吗?

导游: It may be a week.

有可能是一个星期。

接线员: OK, I will discuss with my manager and then I will give you a reply.

好的,我会和经里商量一下,然后再给你回复。


看了“关于旅游英语对话练习”的人还看了:

1.关于旅行情景对话

2.有关旅游情景对话

3.有关旅行情景对话

4.关于旅游英语口语对话练习

5.关于准备旅游英语情景对话