美国南部旅游情景对话

英语社 人气:2.41W

下面本站小编为大家带来关于美国南部旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!

美国南部旅游情景对话

 美国南部旅游情景对话:关于南部的介绍

Jade: Are you familiar with the South of America?

杰德:你了解美国南部吗?

Mike: Not so much. But I have learnt from history lessons that the sounthern part of America is diverse in cultures and histories.

迈克:知道的不多。不过我从历史课上学到美国南部有丰富的历史和文化。

Jade: I know that too. But I think the South is both a geographical location and a distinctive way of life.

杰德:我也知道这点。不过我觉得南部不光是地理位置,也指一种生活方式。

Mike: I would like to go there and have a look at the life there. Do you want to join me?

迈克:我很想去那里转转,看看那里的生活。你想跟我一起去吗?

Jade: Good idea. But both of us know little about this place. I think we'd better make a thorough plan before we take off.

杰德:好主意。不过我们两个人都对这个地方知道的不多,我觉得我们最好在出发之前做一个完整的计划。

Mike: We should search information about it online.

迈克:我们应该在网上搜寻一下这方面的信息。

 美国南部旅游情景对话:关于美国南部

Jade: Many professors have described the south of America as a distinct culture of music, cuisine, and easy-going people.

杰德:很多专家把美国南部描述为一个拥有独特音乐、饮食和亲切居民的地方。

Mike: I believe this is the clear definition of the South.

迈克:我觉得这个描述太准确了。

Jade: But the region has been booming in recent years thanks to cities like e cities must be as modernized as in the North.

杰德:不过,最近这些年因为像亚特兰大等这些城市的巨大发展。美国南部也越来越繁荣了。

Mike: Do you know what the most popular event is in the South?

迈克:那你知道美国南部的什么活动是最受欢迎的吗?

Jade: lt says Mardi Gras, New Orleans which is famous for throwing big parties.

杰德:据说是新奥尔良的狂欢节。这里因为举办各种大型的聚会而闻名。

Mike: We should go there. I love big parties.

迈克:我们应该去哪里。我喜欢大型聚会。

Jade: Yeah. I think too. Maybe we can know better about the people in the South.

杰德:我觉得也是。这样我们就可以更了解当地人。

  美国南部旅游情景对话;谈论美国人的赌博喜好

Jack: Do you or your friends love gambling?

杰克:你或者是你的朋友们喜欢赌博吗?

Tim: No. Why would you say so?

蒂姆:不啊。为什么这么问?

Jack: l have watched many movies about the world renowned city Las Vegas which is noted as the international resort city for gambling, shopping and entertainment.

杰克:我看过很多电影都是关于拉斯维加斯的,拉斯维加斯是世界上知名的赌博、购物和娱乐的城市。

Tim: l have watched some of these movies as well. Actually it is not the real life for most Americans. Not everyone in America would gamble in Las Vegas.

蒂姆:我也看过一些这样的电影。不过事实上电影上的那些并不是真正的美国的生活。不是所有美国人都喜欢在拉斯维加斯赌博的。

Jack: l am very curious about what it is like in Las Vegas.

杰克:我对拉斯维加斯的生活很感兴趣。

Tim: That is ok. I will take you to one of the notable casinos located downtown.

蒂姆:没问题。我带你去当地市中心有名的赌场看看。

Jack: l promise I will not gamble.

杰克:我保证我不会去尝试赌博。