Business Travel 商务旅行
ing tickets 定票
Mr. Lee: I would like to buy a ticket to New York please.
我要买一张去纽约的票。
Ms. Booker: When do you plan to travel?
你要什么时间?
Mr. Lee: I’d like to pack my bags and leave tonight.
我想收拾好行李今晚就走。
Ms. Booker: Are you aware that withouttwo weeks advance noticeprices will be very high?
你不知道没有两周的提前预定,票价会很贵。
Mr. Lee: Yes I know, but I just got the chance to leave and so I am going to take itno matter what.
知道,但是好不容易有机会,所以我无论如何都要走。
Ms. Booker: I understand. So that’s one ticket to New York, and you’ll be departing tonight. Will that beone-wayorround trip?
我明白了。 一张去纽约的票,今晚的。是单程还是往返票?
Mr. Lee: I wish I could stay there, but unfortunately it will have to be a round trip ticket.
我希望自己能呆在那里,但是我必须要买往返票.
Ms. Booker: When would you like to return?
什么时间回来?
Mr. Lee: Myreturn datewill be the 14th.
十四号。
Ms. Booker: OK. I have several seats available. Would you like awindow seator anaisle seat?
好的,我有几张票。你要靠窗户的还是过道的?
Mr. Lee: Anything but a center seat is fine with me. The middle seat drives me crazy!
只要不是中间的座位都可以。坐中间会让我疯掉的。
Ms. Booker: OK Mr. Lee. I have youbookedon flight 513 leaving on the 5th at 11:00 pm and arriving in New York on the 6th at 6:00 pm. The return is flight 514 leaving on the 14th at 8:00 a.m. and arriving in Beijing at 12:00 noon on the 15th.
好的。Lee 先生。我给您订了五号晚上十一点的513次航班,六号晚上六点到达纽约十四号晚上八点的514次航班返程,十五号中午十二点到达北京。
Mr. Lee: Will there be anylayovers?
中途要换机吗?
Ms. Booker: No, all flights aredirect.
不必,都是直飞航班。
Mr. Lee: Perfect! I’m afraid to ask, but how much is it ?
很好!请问多少钱?
Ms. Booker: $800 dollars.
八百美元。
新东方商务口语[8]:定票Booking tickets
英语社
人气:8.5K
相关文章:
- 新东方商务口语[26]:开个人账户Opening a Bank Account
- 新东方商务口语[18]:酒店登记 Checking into a Hotel
- 新东方商务口语[20]:退房Checking out of the Hotel(1)
- 新东方商务口语[21]:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)
- 新东方商务口语[17]:寻找酒店 Looking for a Hotel
- 新东方商务口语[23]:Consulting Service咨询服务
- 新东方商务口语[14]:见移民官 Talking to the Immigration Officer
- 新东方商务口语[21]:Asking for vacation 申请休假
- 新东方商务口语[28]:前台对话 Meeting the Receptionist(2)
- 新东方商务口语[9]:Checking In 检票
热门推荐
- 1新东方商务口语[12]:Asking for a Raise要求加薪[2]
- 2新东方商务口语[15]:过海关Going through Customs
- 3新东方商务口语[25]:Phone Skills电话技巧之留言(1)
- 4新东方商务口语[15]:再教育Continuing Education
- 5新东方商务口语[18]:HR Administration人力资源管理
- 6新东方商务口语[7]:确认约会 Confirming an Appointment
- 7新东方商务口语[22]:sick days病假
- 8新东方商务口语[9]:协商工资 Negotiating a Job Offer
- 9新东方商务口语:更改约会 Changing an Appointment 商务口语
- 10新东方商务口语[27]:前台对话 Meeting the Receptionist(1)
猜你喜欢
- 1新东方商务口语[28]:Returning a Call回电话(2)
- 2新东方商务口语[33]:拒绝邀请 Turning Down an Invitation
- 3新东方商务口语[29]:赞扬 Compliments(1)
- 4新东方商务口语[23]:Opening an Account 开账户
- 5新东方商务口语[26]:Phone Skills电话技巧之留言(2)
- 6新东方商务口语[22]:Complaint 抱怨
- 7新东方商务口语[32]:招待朋友 Entertaining Friends
- 8新东方商务口语[5]:确认约会 Confirming an Appointment
- 9新东方商务口语[25]:取钱和消户 Withdrawing Money and Closing an 
- 10新东方商务口语[19]:让人换灯泡 Getting a Light Bulb Changed
- 11新东方商务口语[10]:Lost Luggage 丢失行李
- 12新东方商务口语[14]:培训成果Training Results
- 13新东方商务口语[11]:Asking for a Raise要求加薪[1]
- 14新东方商务口语[30]:赞扬 Compliments(2)
- 15新东方商务口语[31]:招待朋友 Entertaining Friends