Love me little, Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的爱情Love that is too hot and strong
如果爱得太炙热
Burneth soon to waste.
它将很快燃烧成灰烬Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要对我冰冷Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热Love that lasteth till its old
不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢Fadeth not in haste.
我要你爱我 一直到老Love me little ,Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的爱情If thou love me too much,
如果爱我太多It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那样永恒Love me little ,more than such,
爱我少一点我更愿意For I fear the end.
只因我怕爱会失去I am with little well content,
一点儿我就感到幸福And a little from thee sent
一点儿就会让我满意Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意To be steadfast friend.
我们的爱 至死不渝