有关短篇的英语小笑话阅读

英语社 人气:5.18K

笑话作为一种城市化的民间口头创作体裁,是一种重要的交际手段。小编精心收集了有关短篇的英语小笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关短篇的英语小笑话阅读
  有关短篇的英语小笑话篇1

A man was wandering around in a field ,

有名男子在田野里徘徊

thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her,

心里想着他的老婆对他有多么好,他多么幸运拥有她。

He asked God,"Why did you.make her so kind hearted?"

他问上帝:“你为什么要把她造得这么心地善良?”

The Lord responded,"So you could love her ,my son."

主响应说:“我儿 呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”

"Why did you make her so good looking?"

“你为什么要把她造得这么貌美呢?”

"So you could love her,my son ."

“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”

"Why did you make her such a good cook?"

“你为什么要把她造成一个很会做饭菜的人呢?”

"So you could love her,my son."

“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”

The man thought about this.

这名男子想了一下这件事。

Then he said ," I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything,but,why did you make her sostupid? "

然后他说:“我并不是有意好像我不知好歹,或是什么的,可是,你为什么把她造得这么笨?”

"So she could love you,my son."

“ 我儿呀,这样她就会爱你呀。”

  有关短篇的英语小笑话篇2

Helen was on her deathbed ,

海伦躺在她临终的病床上奄奄一息。

with her husband Jack at her side.

她的丈夫陪在她的身旁。

He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face.

他握着她冰冷的手,泪水静静地从他的脸上流下来。

Her pale lip moved. "Jack," she said,"

她苍白的嘴唇颤动着。她说:“杰克,”

Hush," he quickly interrupted, "Don't talk."

他很快就打断说:“嘘,不要说话。”

But she insisted,"Jack,"she said in her tired voice.

但是她坚持要说。她以疲惫的声音说:

"I have to talk.I must confess.”

“杰克,我一定要说。我必须向你坦白。”

"There is nothing to confess,"said the weeping Jack.

满脸泪水的杰克说:“没什么好坦白的。

"It's all ything's all right."

没关系。一切都没事。”

"No,No!I must die in peace.I must confess,Jake ,that I have been unfaithful to you."

“不,不,我必须死得安心。我一定要坦白我对你不忠;红杏出墙。”

Jack stroked her hand .

杰克抚摸着她的手。

"Now ,Helen,don't be concerned.I know all about it," he sobbed.

他啜泣着说:“海伦 ,现在你不要担心了。我全部都知道了。

"Why else would I poison you ?"

不然我为什幺要毒死你呀?"

  有关短篇的英语小笑话篇3

A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital ER.

有一名男子患有心赃病,被送往医院急诊室。

The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away.

医生告诉他,除非他立刻接受心脏移植,否则他就活不成。

Another doctor runs into the room and says,

另外一名,医生跑进急诊室说:

"you are in luck,two hearts just became avaible ,so you will get to choose which one belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker."

“你真幸运,刚好有两个心脏可移植,所以你要选择你要哪一个心脏。一个是属于律师,另一个是属于社会工作者。”

The man quickly responds,"the attorney's ."

这名男子很快响应说:“律师的。”

The doctor says,"Wait!Don't you want to know a little about them before you make yourdecision?"

医生说:“等等!你不想在你做决定之前了解一下他们吗?”

The man says,"I already know all know that social workers are bleeding hearts andthe attorney's probably never used his I will take attorney's!"

这名男子说:“我已经知道够了。大家都知道社会工作者都是流血的(有同情心的)心脏,而律师的心脏可能从来都不曾用过他的。所以我选择律师的心脏。"


看了“有关短篇的英语小笑话”的人还看了:

1.有关简单短小英语小笑话阅读

2.关于短一点的英语小笑话阅读

3.关于短篇英文笑话阅读

4.简短英语小笑话阅读

5.关于短篇英文小笑话短文

6.短一点的英文小笑话阅读